Saturday, September 6, 2014

HELLO!

Hi mostly family, some friends, and hopefully no creepy strangers. I can't believe I have finally started a blog, but I did and I am going to update it with a few of our adventures in Europe and our daily life here in Portland, OR. Things such as what I cook (FuN), what we're doing, important news, etc.

Since we moved from Provo, we have lived in Salem, toured Europe, and finally moved here to Portland for Steven's dental schooling at OHSU. So, Steven goes to school almost everyday and I look for jobs. But not anymore guys! I accepted a job as an Administrative Assistant for Clear Channel. I start September 22nd and couldn't be happier. I'll let you know when I start how I *really* like it.

Anyway, here we are, looking good as always in one of our hotel rooms (tons more pics to come). And yeah, the picture is from a snapchat b/c I took it and then realized Steven's face was amazing. Thank you for reading!! Can't wait to update you and give you ALLLL the deets about our travels/lives. You'll love the stories.


6 comments:

  1. Yay for blog posts! Excited to see what you've been up to over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay from me too! Even though I see you all the time, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all of you photos from your trip. It will be like.....me almost being there............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to share! And you were definitely there in our hearts...

      Delete